Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Woooo Hoooo!

Remember I submitted a LO to Heather Roselli's Creative Team? Well... I got picked to be her July Guest CT! I'm so excited and can't wait to get started. She decided to pick 10 girls, 2 a month for 5 months. Here's the link to see all who made it, the month they have and their amazing LO's. http://heatherroselli.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/27/losplayground.jpg
I have never applied to an independent designer before. I have joined in the DET contest over at DSP twice. The 1st time I made it to rd. 2 and the 2nd time I made it to the final rd., but didn't make the final cut. It was really disappointing. I don't know if I can go through that again.
After this I feel a little more confident. I never think my stuff is good enough. But who knows this may be the start of something amazing for me!

0 comments: