Thursday, July 26, 2007

Agenda for this weekend

I called Jenny to tell her I won't be able to watch the kids tomorrow. My arm went out of whack again. It wouldn't be so bad with the 2 yr old because I wouldn't need to pick her up. But I would be having to pick up the 11 month old up all the time. I only watch them on Fridays. Luckily her MIL didn't have any plans so she'll watch them.
If my arm is feeling better I'm taking the kids to the Troy homecoming parade on Saturday. The last 2 parades Zoie was in them. She got a little upset that she didn't get to catch her own candy and stuff. I also want to see the Vietnam Travelling wall that is displayed at Troy Park.
I have a baby shower on Sunday, that I still need to get a gift for.
Zoie's beta kicked the bucket over night. I didn't want to try and explain to a 4 yr death of the family pet. So I asked Todd to stop by Walmart and pick up a new fish before he came home.
I need to get everyone ready for bed. G'night. Have a safe weekend.

0 comments: