Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Todd's Birthday . . .

. . . is on Sunday. I want to throw him a little party. So I better get on the ball and get him a cake and call some people. I got him a new tool box for work. His other one finally fell apart.
I also made him a card but I have yet to print it out. The printer is not connected to my laptop and is in the other room. It's a pain in the butt if ya ask me. That's pretty much why half my stuff never gets printed out. If I have an email to print out I send it to Todd on the desktop and print it out from there. I'm too lazy to pick the laptop up and carry it all over the house. I need to get the wireless printing set up but I don't even know where to start with that.


I need to get off of here and get in the shower. So I can straighten up the house. ttyl

0 comments: