Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I submitted my LO . . .

for Digitals Next Top Scrapper.
The first challenge is to scrap one thing that drives you nuts about someone you love. It can be your partner, your kids, your roommate or even your pet!
I can't stand it when someone smacks their lips when they eat. I'm always reminding the kids but Jeremy is one I have to remind a whole lot. I about died when his friend come over for dinner one night. That boy smacked his lips so much I could hardly eat.
Time to get the kids ready for bed. Trying to get Jeremy on a earlier bed time before school starts in a week. Zoie needs to try and get to bed earlier too especially if she gets accepted into Pre-K.
'night!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH man!! I just saw your blog link and header... They are SO FLIPPEN cute!!! I'm totally flattered that you'd use my little sunshine... It will bring a smile to my face every time I come to visit... :)