Monday, August 6, 2007

Vacation Here We Come

Soon we are going to Disney World. Todd has been talking about going somewhere for vacation this year. Today he came home, called the travel agent and booked us a trip. The kids are excited, us too. We're flying down. Jeremy and I haven't been on a plane in 9 yrs. It's been awhile for Todd too. This will be Zoie's 1st plane ride. Cross your fingers for me that is goes well for her. I don't believe she could handle the 17 hr. drive there. She didn't do good on a 5 hr car ride down to my sisters. She can't sit still for too long or she get's cranky.
Now the only problem I see is not having enough memory cards. I have a 2gb (512 photos), a 512mb (only 156 photos) and a 256mb (which is not going to give me a lot of photos). I'm thinking about getting another 2gb just in case. I think I seen a 1gb 2 pack at wal-mart for cheap. This is our 1st big vacation with the kids and I want to capture everything.
Oh and I have to go outfit shopping. I don't have a whole lot of good clothes.
Have A Good Day !
XO

0 comments: