Friday, January 25, 2008

I've been tagged

by mimi.

*The rules are to link the person who sent this to you…and leave a comment on their blog.. so their readers can visit yours.
*post the rules on your blog
*Share 7 strange/weird facts about you on your blog
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog
*Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog…

7 strange facts about me . . . I may have to come back to that.

The other night there was a beautiful full moon. So I got my new lens out (55-200) and headed outside.
The first picture I took was on auto and it didn't come out very good. Just a big glowing white ball.
Then I played with the manual setting. Scary stuff. I'm always shooting in auto, but I'm trying to play with manual. It scares me because what if I don't have the setting right and screw up a photo that I won't be able to get back? So I was willing to play with the moon which didn't run away from me. It was such a good subject, posing so nicely for me. LOL!

It's not as bright as it was in the sky, something I'll have to figure out. But I love how you can see the craters. Here's the settings: F/5.6 ISO 800 Exposure time: 1/3200 sec.

I will have to come back later to my first part of the post.

0 comments: