Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Just getting over a cold

I was sick all weekend. Sore, scratchy throat and I was so stuffed up I could of exploded. I'm feeling a lot better today. My energy is back up, but I'm still a little stuffed up.

Zoie has a playgroup today at 10:30 then we are off to do some shopping. I have to take Todd's glasses back again. Last week it was because the lens had to be replaced due to cracking. Two days ago the screw holding the lens in popped out. I put the screw back in and it just turns. I guess they stripped the hole out or put the wrong screw in. And while I'm at the mall I'm gonna head over to the book store to see what kind of books they have on my camera. The manual that comes with the camera doesn't get into great detail. I need something that spells it out for me. Then it's off to the Sprint store. My 2 yrs. is up and I want to see what kind of new phone I can get. Oh yeah I can't forget to drop the water bill off or Todd will have my head.
The designer I'm "working" for moved stores. Now Jacque's over @ the-lilypad.com
Here's a few more layout using some of her cute stuff.

I had to borrow my cousins Amy's little ones photos for this one because I didn't have any train ones. Ain't he a cutie?!

0 comments: