Monday, May 21, 2007

4 Girls and a Lil' Guy

Thursday Zoie and I went to Grants Farm with our friend Jenny and her two kids. I haven't been there since I was a little girl so it was nice to go again even if I couldn't remember anything. The first stop was to see the Budweiser Clydesdale's. Then we waited in line to ride the tram thru the park where the wild horses, elk, buffalo, cows from around the world and other larger animals are. When we got off the Tram we went to the goat feeding area.After we got done feeding the goats we scrubed our hands and headed out to see the other animals. They have Kangaroos, Bald Eagles, Ponies, Camels, Llamas, Elephants and many more.It was a pretty tiring day. After Todd got off work he picked up Jeremy and met us at Craig and Jenny's for dinner. I left the house at 8:30 in the morning and pulled into the driveway at 8:40 that night. I was pooped.



Then Saturday we went out to Craig and Jenny's property for a day of relaxation. The guys took the 4 wheelers and us girls sat under the shade of the trees and watched the girls and guys play. It was a great day until on our way home one of the trailers tires blew. We made it home safe after we got it changed.


This week I don't plan on going anywhere until I catch up on my sleep. It's nice today so Zoie and I are going for a little walk. Cya!

0 comments: