Thursday, May 31, 2007

Nice Weather

The last few nights have really been nice. I've been sitting on the porch waiting for a hummingbird to come to our feeder. It was worth the wait. It seems they only come in the evenings. The female I think is a little camera shy because she never stays long enough for me to take a picture. Todd and the kids washed the truck. They thought it was more like play then work because they got to play with the hose. Todd got it a few times. After that was done they decided to have a water fight.
I got out of getting wet because I had the excuse of holding the camera. I told Todd "If you don't want to buy me a new camera you won't shoot at me." I was really wishing he would of got it wet and ruined it because I'm in the market for a new one. I'm leaning towards the Nikon d40x. I've been saving and now that I got a few babysitting jobs I can save a lot more faster. I can't wait.

0 comments: