Monday, May 7, 2007

Todd's newest Toy

A 1967 Dodge Polara. He is selling the mustang though. I don't have any current pictures yet, but I did find this one on google search.

It is gold with a black top and the interior is all black. It runs really good. Needs some minor work done on it like fixing the window motors, a few dings and a tiny itsy bitty piece of rust. For 40 years old it is still in excellent condition. The oringinal owners drove it until they were 90, died at 94 and it was put in a estate auction and the guy that bought it from that had it for the last 5 years. Now Todd is the proud owner. Zoie loves riding in it. We took it out 2 times already. It's such a smooth ride, like floating on air.

When Todd gets it back out of the garage I'll get some pictures and post again later. After I get some housework done Zoie wants me to take her fishing. It will be her first time.