Friday, April 27, 2007

Let's Jump


Todd bought the kids a trampoline yesterday. Today he put it up with the neighbors help and the kids jumped well over a hour. We are sharing with the neighbors right now because they have grass and we don't. So they are letting us put it up in their yard for the time being. All the kids should sleep good tonight.Tomorrow Lisa (Todd's SIL) and I are taking Rebecca and Zoie to get their photos taken together. Lisa picked out the outfits and I haven't even seen them yet. So I hope she's got good taste. We do this every year for Todd's mom. I also am getting Zoie's 4 yr photos done too. I usually get Jeremy's and Zoie's done also but I think I'm going to cut that down to just once a year instead of twice. It gets too expensive.
Well I need to get my butt to bed. We have to be at the studio at 10 but we are meeting for breakfast before we go.