Monday, April 2, 2007

Play Time...

As promised, I took Zoie to the park. We did a little shopping and stopped for lunch first. It was such a beautiful day, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. There wasn't any traffic noise. And we had the park all to ourselves. She really enjoyed the slide and totally HATED the swings. She never even liked her baby swing when she was little.
Can you see that look on her face? "Stop, I don't want to swing!!!!!" She's a little too big for the baby swing but she wanted to sit in it. I barely pushed her because I know she wouldn't like it. We stayed about a hour. When we got home she watched some tv and I finished up some laundry and straightened up the kitchen.
Now she is down for the night. I don't think she'll be up in the middle of the night because she really played hard today. It's time for bed for me also. 'night.

0 comments: