Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Zoie

I don't know how I forgot to post yesterday. Maybe because Zoie got me all frustrated last night. We went next door so she could play with the boys and she threw a HUGE fit. So I had to listen to her cry and screaming at me because I made her come home and get ready for bed. So she's all better today. I just think she was totally tired, she didn't get a nap. So anyways, to the story of the day...
My little girl is 4 today. Where does the time go? Todd took today off so he could take Zoie to the store so she could pick out her birthday present. She got sidewalk paint and Pet Sitter Barbie. Sunday we are having everyone over for a party. She wanted a strawberry cake. Luckily they had a Strawberry Shortcake themed cake with little icing strawberries on top. We'll probably have about 30 people here. We haven't really had any big parties since we moved in the new house 8 months ago. This summer we plan on having a belated house warming party.
I got my hair cut today. I feel so much better. What was I thinking of turning to let it grow out. I have too thick of hair to do that. I need to take another shower 'cause I'm a little itchy and the stuff she put on it is gross feeling.