Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Yucky Outside

Boy, today is totally different from yesterday. It is storming outside. Ugly clouds, heavy rain and strong winds. The storm is moving pretty quick so hopefully it will all clear up. Because I really need to go and get Jeremy some new shoes and Todd is supposed to go to the Cardinals game tonight. Easter break starts Thursday so I might just wait until then so we can take our time to shop instead of trying to get home before bed time.

I so need a haircut. I've had really short hair for the past 6 years. I'm trying to grow it out to see about getting a new style but I'm about to go crazy. I don't think I can hold out any longer. Short hair also makes my face look thinner and I like the clean look of short hair. I look like a big shaggy mess.

0 comments: