Monday, April 16, 2007

Make a Wish

We had 28 people at the house Sunday. It was crazy. I'm saying never again, but I know that isn't true. Zoie got a whole bunch of new outfits, candy land board game and a fish (Beta) with a cool looking bowl with a light. She did get a play phone and she has been "talking" on it most of the day. I would hear her in a different room saying "Mom answer your phone." So I would have to pick it up and "talk" to her. She "talked" to everyone we know. I got a good preview of what she'll be like when she gets a real phone. Good thing was that she didn't get too many unnecessary toys.
Opening gifts.
Her fish named "Fishie".Modeling one of her new outfits.
Zoie and I had to go to the store and get some fish food and a net. Other than that we spent the day at home. Today was really nice so I put the house work on the side and we played. Got the 4 wheelers out and drove around for a little. Zoie and I used the side walk chalk paint on the driveway. That stuff is pretty cool. It doesn't leave all that chalk dust and it dries really fast.