Saturday, April 7, 2007

Everyone (except me) took a nap

Jeremy and his friend stayed up until about 3 this morning. That's when I went down stairs and told them it was time for bed because they keep waking everyone up. They got up about 7. It paid it's toll on Jeremy because on our way to lunch/dinner with Todd's family he fell asleep and on the way home he fell asleep again along with Zoie. When we got home Todd, Jeremy and Zoie went back to sleep until about 8, a good 3 hours. I was about to take a nap too but decided not to because I would be up all night, I don't sleep good at night anyways.
While they were napping I got the easter goodies together. I still need to help the Easter Bunny hide eggs tonight. We are going to my Dad's for lunch. Then I have to run the kids by Todd's parents and the neighbor just informed us that the Easter Bunny may have left something for the kids at their house so we'll stop by there when we get back from his mom's.
We got to see Todd's Aunt (dad's sister) today also. Haven't seen her since last June at Todd's Grandma's funeral. It was good to see her again. We chat through e-mail, just don't get to visit too often.
Well I need to finish up some things before I go to bed.